im sure as soon as maxwell comes back with a new album, the world will see a new generation of kids pop up within a year... no doubt.
25.6.08
maxwell killed it last night
Posted by Anonymous at 12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the life i live... my experiences and my thoughts... complete randomness organized in one place... something like that
im sure as soon as maxwell comes back with a new album, the world will see a new generation of kids pop up within a year... no doubt.
Posted by Anonymous at 12:17 PM
3 comments:
lol i used this clip too!
-Ms. Maxwell
I saw only a white blank box on my screen,but I congratulate you for God's intervention in your life (see he's so merciful heeeen!).You may wish to edit your 'about me' and type God with a capital G.I like your blog.
yes he did... still pissed at him though since that album was suppose to come out last year feb and no one still has no info on it
Post a Comment