CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

16.8.08

at&t versus t-mobile

well im stuck between these two phone carriers.

at&t has so many people and most of the people i know have at&t, so the mobile to mobile thing is nice. just as the rollover minutes. but they will not give me service unless i sign my life over to them for a minimum of 2 years according to the rep i talked with(which i think is a lie, but thats something totally different).

t-mobile on the other hand has cheaper plans, the fave 5 deal, and what i like most... no contract if i dont want it... the downside is that they dont rollover minutes. all i have to do is provide my own phone. their rep was much cooler, and said that the whole purpose of the contracts are to help people out with deals on the phones. it makes sense and i liked the way everyone at t-mobile was. very cool, nice people.

right now... im leaning towards t-mobile, and unless at&t can get it together... thats who i'll be with.

which do you perfer, t-mobile or at&t?

5 comments:

kiki said...

I think im going for t-mobile too i like that fave 5 deal thing

xey said...

Neither... but since I'm only given 2, I'd say AT&T. Apparently, I'm the only assclown with Sprint. It's definitely terrible. But I had Cingular/AT&T before Sprint, and it was generally pretty good. But I've never dealt with T-Mobile.

Eb the Celeb said...

T-mobile sucks so if these are your chocies... go with AT&T

I am a sprint and VZ advocate though...

mostly VZ... I got the network with me baby! lol

Charles Davod said...

AT&T I've never heard of..but I've had t-mobile for about 5 years, and have NEVER had a problem! They're real helpful too. I know some people say they hate t-mobile, but from my personal experience t-mobile is coo.

Melody.Darlene said...

i have t-mobile and i looooove it! they won that JD Power award for best customer service for the past like 5 (maybe more) years!