my life has its ups and downs...
some smiles... more frowns...
played some girls... alot of girls
and not really proud of it
and ive been played by girls too
and it definetly sucks...
espically when you really liked them
worse when you love them...
the lies and "friends" do nothing but make things worse
so im promising myself not to have "friends"
not to be with or like someone who has "friends"
b/c "friends" could include me
the ups and downs of my life suck
but with any luck
ups and downs can be more smiles than frowns
14.1.09
ups and downs...
Posted by T.R.E.N.T. at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hmmm, I hope you're able to keep that promise to yourself and I agree ups and downs can be more smiles than frowns...without the rain We wouldnt appreciate the sunshine as much...I know it's cliche but its true!
Post a Comment