well i went into the verizon store this morning... my only intention was to play with the new blackberry storm. it didnt happen. the phone isnt in the store and they say it wont be until next weekend, but all they had was a picture of a dummy phone... let me say that one more time... a picture... of a dummy phone... like thats really going to show me what the phone is liike and what it can do... dude tried to get me to sign my life over to verizon in a contract just go get on the contact list for when the phone comes in. i told him i would want to see the phone and that i am happy with my service with t mobile as of right now, espically since i dont have a contract and have the phone i like. mind you, i kept my phone in my pocket b/c i didnt want to end up in a long drawn out discussion over it and x,y,z... i told dude that i might come in next weekend to see the phone and he wanted to play me saying that it wont be here, you gotta sign the contract to even have a chance to get it... i'm like damn it, i just want to see it. and i left. my experience with verizon thus far is kinda weird, so yea not sure how i feel about it b/c i havent seen it, but if you know me... you know i like buttons b/c they work unlike touch screens that have this weird tendancy to lock up when i pick them up. i'll put my review when i see it
15.11.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Like you, I have T Mobile. I have the blackberry curve, but I want that storm so bad. I have to see it in person though before I sign my life over...but I'm sure I will leave that verizon store with a storm in hand...
-Charles
Post a Comment