CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

17.11.08

That car is freakin sweet

I'm not a jag fan, but i just saw one that i like. Like really like. Its a big body, i never even seen it before, but the tag on it says x1. Old dude in his 70's easy pulled up with one, steped out it a 1000 dollar suit it looked like, and picked up his dry cleaning. The car just sat there purring... Sounds like the v12, kinda wanted to look inside it, but i'm black and the sun is going down, don't need anyone thinking i'm trying to boost it. I'll just look it up when i get home.

1 comments:

Charles said...

I've seen some race car lookin Jag over the summer...that joint was soooooooo damn fly. And like you said, some old person came out of it, dressed swag as I don't know what. This was in VA though...but still...that seems to be Jag owner's M.O.

-Charles